Wow our Nation’s Capital Washington D.C. reading level is only 12% for eighth graders. I thought our schools system was just bad, its actually really horrible. Quite interesting documentary.
I have plan to fix those bad school, put video tapes in the class room and put them on youtube.edu
1. The whole nation can comment on what the teacher is doing well.
2. We all can effectively give constructive criticism.
3. Entertainment value 😀
4. As a parent, I would like to know what they are learning in class.
5. Good way to review for homework in case they forgot something.
6. Accountable to the public
7. Get paid bonuses via view counts.
Can you imagine if the reading level of the whole world was 100%, we would all be too powerful. We might be living on mars.